Aloha Com - Aloha Protein Food Poisoning
I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning.I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate, but ended up with the same intestinal problems.
Beware. This company creates a very slick look with the packaging, but the products are not healthy. The protein comes in a can which is impossible to open. I had to pry it open with a screw driver!
And the chocolate bar, forget about it. It takes like dirt. The company refused to give me a refund.
They try to give an impression of carrying and health, but in reality are just about profits.
Reason of review: Bad quality.