Aloha Com - Aloha Protein Food Poisoning

5 of 5 Aloha Com reviews

I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning.I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate, but ended up with the same intestinal problems.

Beware. This company creates a very slick look with the packaging, but the products are not healthy. The protein comes in a can which is impossible to open. I had to pry it open with a screw driver!

And the chocolate bar, forget about it. It takes like dirt. The company refused to give me a refund.

They try to give an impression of carrying and health, but in reality are just about profits.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 14 Yes 14
5 of 5 Aloha Com reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Colleen

Mar 11, 2015 #956799

The same thing happened to me when i got my free samples in the mail. I thought I got food poisoning twice in one week! Then I got the email from Aloha. Still makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about it. SO DISGUSTING! Will never buy any of their products ever again.

1 0 Reply
powdergirl

Mar 04, 2015 #953897 New York, New York, United States

What retail stores sold the protein powder where you all got sick? I have a tin and am glad I didn't open it yet since I had to finish another protein powder.

1 0 Reply
Alyy

Feb 16, 2015 #946578

Aloha issued a statement recalling the Protein powder and offering people up to double what they paid for it! If you go to Aloharecall.com you can submit it there, that's what i did! They do not purposely give you a bad product.

2 1 Reply
not-satisfied

Jan 30, 2015 #938916 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I also became ill after consuming this product. Tried researching a quality "natural" product ,but instead missed one week of work and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks due to food poisoning :(

2 0 Reply
Carol

Feb 04, 2015 #941008 Grayslake, Illinois, United States

Look into Shaklee's protein... A PURE product with over 120,000 quality tests per year. Tastes great and they have a great weight loss program.

0 0 Reply
Aloha

Jan 29, 2015 #938505

We are terribly sorry that you had an unfortunate experience. Because of reports of illness, we are voluntarily recalling our Premium Protein product. We are working with the FDA and are committed to resolving this situation. For more information about the recall, please visit http://www.aloharecall.com or email questions@aloha.com. - The Aloha Team

1 2 Reply
Aloha Food Poisoning Lawsuit 2

Mar 30, 2015 #965736 San Jose, California, United States

So much for independent testing and focus on quality. Aloha means scam. You are not USDA organic. But you advertised being organic. That is illegal. Now your whole "we care about quality and test our products more then required by law" pitch turned out as a lie. Aloha gives people food poisoning and makes them really sick. I gifted Aloha to my mum. She is elderly and got terribly sick. We are looking into legal options. Many law firms have the Aloha food poisoning data on their sites and are looking for victims to form a class action lawsuit against Aloha. Please do contact one of those attorneys if you or a loved one has been injured and harmed by low quality, contaminated food product from Aloha. www.aloha.com

0 0 Reply
tootie

Jan 29, 2015 #938470

I had the same symptoms. After using aloha vanilla protein powder. Sickness and stomach cramping, nausea.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aloha Com. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aloha Com.
Filing a new complaint about
×