I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning.I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate, but ended up with the same intestinal problems.
Beware. This company creates a very slick look with the packaging, but the products are not healthy. The protein comes in a can which is impossible to open. I had to pry it open with a screw driver!
And the chocolate bar, forget about it. It takes like dirt. The company refused to give me a refund.
They try to give an impression of carrying and health, but in reality are just about profits.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Protein Powder
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload. The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."